- Put the couscous into a large bowl and gradually stir in 300ml of warm water until it is all absorbed. Leave to stand for 10-15 minutes until the grains are tender and plump.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub the grains between your fingers to break up any lumps.
- Cook the broad beans and peas in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Remove the tough outer white skin from the broad beans.
- Stir the beans and peas into the couscous.
- Stir in the tomatoes and mint.
- Season the remaining olive oil well and pour over the couscous, using a fork to distribute it.
- Stir in the Fettle. Spoon into bowls or on to a platter and serve.
4-5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
225g fresh or frozen broad beans
225g fresh or frozen peas
4 plum tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
4 tbsp chopped fresh mint